is most commonly utilized as food additive with E number E202 for inhibiting mold & yeast growth. It also finds application for preservation of personal care products and preparation of hotcake syrups & milkshakes. This compound has chemical formula C6H7KO2 with molecular weight of 150.218 g/mol. It appears as white colored crystals with water soluble nature and melting point of about 270 degrees Celsius. Potassium Sorbate
has ability to inhibit growth of micro organisms without actually altering properties of product it is added to. It can industrially be produced by neutralization of sorbic acid with potassium hydroxide under controlled conditions.
- Type: Granular, powder and noodle
- Character: White to off-white granular,it is excellent preservative with high safety and good stability .
- Usage: widely used in food, beverages, tobacco, pesticides, cosmetics and other industries.As an unsaturated acid,Potassium Sorbate also can be used for resins, spices and rubber industry. Potassium Sorbate is a vital product of our food additives and food ingredients
- Package: 25kg / carton or meet your require.
- Storage: keep in dry, cool and sealed place from any contamination